By Mehdi Garashi, DDS
3rd year postgraduate periodontics resident, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA.
In the spirit of attracting young clinicians to AO and connecting them with colleagues from around the world, Dr. Mehdi Garashi has provided his top reasons for attending #AOOrlando, including special pricing available until February 27.
1. Learn the latest research related to implant dentistry.
2. Acquaint yourself with the latest developments in the field of implant surgery and prosthetics.
3. Rejuvenate prior contacts and establish new ones.
4. Enhance and expand your social network of professionals.
5. Enjoy a diverse line-up of lectures.
6. Expand knowledge across all aspects of implant dentistry.
7. Promote synergy between all three specialties, prosthodontics, periodontics and oral surgery.
8. Hear from colleagues from different countries with diverse perspectives.
9. Take advantage of a great bargain. Students are afforded a tremendous opportunity attend the Annual Meeting at significantly reduced rates. REGISTER TODAY or prior to the February 27 advance registration deadline before prices increase.
10. Get social with your colleagues at the Young Clinicians’ Reception on Thursday evening, to be held at the Cuba Libre Restaurant.