Social media is a great way to connect with other attendees at #AOOrlando and for those back at home to be part of the social media conversation.
Help AO capture the fun of learning and share it with your friends, colleagues and patients – all your online followers! Below are six easy steps to help you maximize your social media presence before, during and after the meeting:
1. Follow AO on Twitter and Facebook. We are on both of these dominant social media vehicles @AcademyOsseo, so it’s easy to remember!
2. Instagram is new this year! Follow us on this platform, also @AcademyOsseo, to view and engage with compelling pictures taken by AO’s official Annual Meeting photographer.
3. No matter which social media vehicle you choose, follow #AOOrlando to be part of the Annual Meeting conversation. Retweet and interact with others posting about the meeting using the hashtag as well as mentioning @AcademyOsseo in your posts.
4. While photography is not allowed during the sessions, capture and post candid photos of your colleagues learning and having fun during the social events.
5. Keep your eye out each morning for a special edition of AO CONNECT, the official Annual Meeting report. Share the story links with friends and followers and add your perspective.
6. We’ve created a clever meme for you to share. Right-click the image below to download and share on your page along with a snippet about why you’re attending, what you’re learning and/or how you’re enjoying #AOOrlando.
Thank you for participating in the social media conversation with implant dentistry professionals from around the world!