Tips for maximizing your social media at #AO18LA
Social media is a great way to connect with other attendees at the Academy of Osseointegration’s (AO) 2018 Annual Meeting and for those back at home to be part of the social media conversation.
Help AO capture the fun of learning and share it with your friends, colleagues and patients – all your online followers! Below are five easy steps to help you maximize your social media presence before, during and after the meeting:
- Follow AO on Twitter and Facebook. We are on both of these dominant social media vehicles @AcademyOsseo, so it’s easy to remember!
- Instagram is new this year! Follow us on this platform, also @AcademyOsseo, to view and engage with compelling pictures taken by AO’s official Annual Meeting photographer.
- No matter which social media vehicle you choose, follow #AO18LA to be part of the Annual Meeting conversation. Retweet and interact with others posting about the meeting using the hashtag as well as mentioning @AcademyOsseo in your posts.
- While photography is not allowed during the sessions, capture and post candid photos of your colleagues learning and having fun during the social events.
- Keep your eye out on Friday and Saturday morning for a special edition of AO CONNECT, the official Annual Meeting report. Share the story links with friends and followers and add your perspective.
Thank you for participating in the social media conversation with implant dentistry professionals from around the world!